1. Allow your candle to adjust to room temperature before lighting.
2. Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting.
3. Never burn your candle in a draft.
4. Each time the candle is lit, allow it to burn long enough for the molten wax pool to reach the edge of the glass container. This will ensure your candle burns evenly.
5. Never burn for longer than four hours at a time.
6. Before re-lighting, always trim the wick to 5mm. A trimmed wick allows your candle to deliver a pure fragrance.
7. Always read the safety label on the base of your candle before lighting.
8. Do not leave your candle in direct sunlight.